What to do in case of an accident
- Call 911 in case there are any injuries.
- Be careful what you say. Do not discuss the accident with anyone, except to identify yourself or provide facts to law enforcement officers at the scene. DO NOT DISCUSS FAULT OR CAUSE.
- Do not disclose your policy details. You should only share your drivers license number, policy number and your insurance’s contact number.
- Collect as much information as you can about the other drivers.
- Take pictures, take pictures of the vehicles before they are moved, if possible. Make sure pictures depict the damage sustained in the crash. Use your cell phone camera.
Accident Report Form
If you are in any way concerned about your health or safety, please call 911 or move to a secure location. Your safety is our primary concern. The following information can help expedite the processing of your claim.